Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Useful Tip # 6 - Cleaning Glass

Cleaning glass such as mirrors and windows in one of my least favorite cleaning chores (my first is scrubbing showers or tubs). But a useful and resourceful way to clean your windows/mirrors without using up half a roll of paper towels or a lint ridden rag is to use newspaper. Just spray on your window cleaner (whatever brand you prefer) and then use the newspaper as your "rag". It'll shine up that glass no problem. And you don't have any lint left behind. This is my neighbors tip and she does it all the time. I've seen her use it and it really does work. It's a tip I need to put into practice for myself. So give it a shot and see what you think. If you try it and like it or hate it post your comments below!! Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. My parents housekeeper used to use this ~ and, Marion swears by it for really clean windows !

    ReplyDelete